Pandemics are the worst.
A great amount of change, though, will come from "these unprecedented times" (don't you hate that phrase). Companies are rethinking 'what they've always done' in the best of ways. Virtual keynotes bring affordability, sustainability, accessibility and environmental consciousness to companies of all sizes.
Contact us today to learn more about our Virtual Keynote rates and options.
International Speaker Will Dennis is also an improviser, actor, writer, educator, fundraiser and certified professional coach. Will is the founder and owner of UnScripted Productions, Ltd., an improv/creativity studio in Newtown, PA. UnScripted provides corporate workshops and retreats on utilizing improvisation to grow lasting, effective teams and increase innovation and creativity. Will blends a unique combination of humor, compassion and self-deprecation to create instantly safe environments where people feel comfortable enough to surprise themselves with their own potential, creativity and humanity.
3 Most Requested Keynotes (Virtual & In-Person)
KEYNOTE #1: Using Improv to Improve Your Company’s Culture
What if you discovered that there was a two-word phrase that could absolutely revolutionize and reinvigorate the entire culture of your company/workplace/team, etc.? You’re in luck... In this session, attendees will learn:
• The secret, untapped value of a simple phrase: “yes, and”
• How to both participate and contribute to the overall success of an organization
• How to reverse a culture of negativity, selfishness and divisiveness into one of acceptance, innovation, ideation and creation
• How to increase productivity through empowerment and acceptance
KEYNOTE #2: Using Improv to Build Fearless Teams
In improv (like in business), it is impossible succeed alone- as an individual. The only way to achieve any success is as a part of a team. In this session, attendees will learn:
• How to use the five tenets of improvisation to grow teams that:
- Are built on an environment of trust
- Support calculated risk-taking to maximize rewards
- Celebrate one another’s successes
- Approach mistakes as opportunities for future/greater success
• How to be a member of a team who:
- Values team success over individual success
- Takes chances to unlock possibilities
- Contributes and builds upon others’ great ideas
- Allows others to take positions on leadership when appropriate
KEYNOTE #3: Applied Improvisation: You don’t need to be a performer to increase your performance
The same ideas, concepts and tenets that led to the fame and success of Tina Fey, Amy Poheler, Will Ferrell, Chris Farley, and so many others can transform the way YOU work, the way YOU lead and the way YOU measure success. In this session, attendees will learn to:
• Apply the methods, theories and core tenets of improvisation to various (non-performance) fields including but not limited to:
- Law Enforcement
- Health Care
- Real Estate
• Introduce the concepts of improv in the conference room, board room, classroom, locker-room, workplace, etc. to plant the seeds of innovation, growth and creativity through their organization.
"Do it! Worth it and will help your organization in ways you did not even expect..made us more productive, focused and welcoming"
- John J. Schaefer, CEO & Founder,
Schaeflen Management L.L.C. Providers of Universal Dentistry