Unlocking Empathy: Empowering Educational Leaders for an AI-Driven World
Embrace the future of education while empowering the future generation...
Welcome to a transformative experience designed exclusively for teachers and educational leaders. Empathy is the essential skill that will set your institution apart in a rapidly changing world fueled by AI. Work with us to design professional development workshops to equip your team with the tools to foster empathy, emotional intelligence, curiosity and other essential skills. Teachers and educational leaders will walk away from these workshops with skills to prepare students for a future where human connection is paramount.
- Elevate Empathy: Discover innovative strategies to cultivate empathy within your school community.
- Strengthen Team Bonds: Build a more cohesive and collaborative team of educators
- Navigate Change: Equip teachers and leaders with the skills to navigate the evolving landscape of education.
What to Expect
- Interactive Learning: Engage in hands-on activities and discussions that will transform the way you lead.
- Real-World Applications: Explore practical applications of empathy in the classroom and in educational leadership.
Who Is It For?
- Committed Schools
- Innovative Faculty and Staff
- Forward Thinking Educators
Meet Your Facilitator
Will Dennis is a veteran classroom teacher, improv guru, professional coach and applied improvisation specialist. In his role as owner and CEO of UnScripted Productions, an acclaimed improv school, Will has worked with countless schools and corporations to bring the benefits of applied improvisation into the classroom and the workplace. Will was a featured presented at the NCEA 2023 Convention and has partner with clients such as: Vanguard, Johnson and Johnson, Pearsons, CMI Media Group, Princeton University and more.